Aloha and Welcome to Maui Chocolate Tours
We are excited and grateful for the opportunity to open our doors to you and remain committed to taking care of our employees, our guests, and our island home. Tours will be reopening soon and will correspond to the latest Maui County guidelines and regulations. We will also be monitoring the latest CDC recommendations to ensure a safer and more sustainable experience during this time. See below for some of our current changes and please do not hesitate to contact us for specific questions or concerns. We can’t wait to see you! Mahalo Nui Loa.
- No more than 50% capacity on our tours.
- Reservations strongly encouraged. Due to our limited capacity and out of respect for social distancing we strongly encourage reservations be made in advance.
- All employees and guests will be required to wear face masks while on tour.
- Stringent cleaning on all of our vehicles and equipment.
- Contactless check-in.
- Healthy employees. We will be conducting daily wellness checks on all of our staff.
- Hand-Sanitizer is available. Frequent hand washing strongly encouraged for guests and team members.
Ready to book a tasting tour?