Enjoy breathtaking views while our Founder & CEO, Gunars Valkirs, introduces you to our award-winning chocolate. Sample several varieties of chocolate and take some home! Book now.
Guided Cacao Farm Tour
Come Explore Maui’s Ku’ia Estate Chocolate Cacao Farm!
Your journey begins at the Ku’ia Estates Chocolate Factory in Lahaina, the largest chocolate factory in the state of Hawaii.
Our tour guide then drives you to our private cacao estate, nestled in the foothills of the West Maui mountains. Featuring over 20 acres of cacao trees, our professional and friendly tour guides lead you from “farm to bar.” This interactive and educational tour introduces you to our cacao trees, the hands-on fruit harvesting techniques, and finishes with an exclusive 9-piece tasting of our award-winning chocolate.
- Suitable for families ages 3+ (children under 3 not allowed)
- Free covered parking located on the Kupuohi St. side of our chocolate factory
- Visit a working chocolate farm
- Interactive and experiential
- Not ADA accessible: Guests need to be able to negotiate a slow 20+ minute walk through our grove on uneven/mulched ground and climb a flight (approx. 24) broad stairs w/a railing. There is no room on our vehicles to store walkers. Our guided tastings at the factory are completely accessible and seated!